Want to work with us?
We’re always on the look out for new people to join our team.
Here are some general traits we look for:
- You’re a team-player and looking to work with a happy and fun team.
- You’re client-oriented and enjoy working with people to provide great service.
- You’re passionate about climbing, whether just beginning or been doing it for years, and want to share this passion with others.
- You’re organized, presentable, and not scared of using computers.
We’re looking for someone who will take Climb Base5 to the next level with superior managerial, administrative, financial, climbing and people skills. You will provide leadership and vision to the organization by working with a team of jr. managers, staff, and partners to plan and run the operations of the gym. As an operations leader, you’ll be managing day-to-day functions of the largest climbing gym in Metro Vancouver… and making a difference in our climbing community. To learn more about this opportunity and how to apply, visit this link.
- Have a minimum of 3 months belay experience – you will also have to be top rope belay certified at Climb Base5
- Enjoys working with new climbers of all ages
- Flexible work schedule (weekday availability preferred)
- Minimum age: 14-years old
- Climbing privileges included
Front desk staff
- Minimum of one-year of relevant customer service experience
- Minimum of one-year of climbing experience
- A team player willing to work with other staff and the Climb Base5 community
- Willing to be trained on all desk and service-related functions
If you want to join a fun team, be part of a passionate community, and climb as much as you want, send us your resume and a cover letter to info(at)climbbase5(dot)com.