Want to work with us?
We’re always on the look out for new people to join our team.
Here are some general traits we look for:
- You’re a team-player and looking to work with a happy and fun team.
- You’re client-oriented and enjoy working with people to provide great service.
- You’re passionate about climbing, whether just beginning or been doing it for years, and want to share this passion with others.
- You’re organized, presentable, and not scared of using computers.
- Have a minimum of 3 months belay experience – you will also have to be top rope belay certified at Climb Base5
- Enjoys working with new climbers of all ages
- Flexible work schedule (weekday availability preferred)
- Minimum age: 14-years old
- Climbing privileges included
Front desk staff
- Minimum of one-year of relevant customer service experience
- Minimum of one-year of climbing experience
- A team player willing to work with other staff and the Climb Base5 community
- Willing to be trained on all desk and service-related functions
If you want to join a fun team, be part of a passionate community, and climb as much as you want, send us your resume and a cover letter to info(at)climbbase5(dot)com.