Drop-in is only available for bouldering and auto-belay – two great ways to try climbing, without having to book an appointment.
- Minimum age: 5 years old.
- Anyone under 14 years old must be supervised by an adult.
- All rental equipment is included for your first time!
Drop-In price – $18.50
If you want to join one of our courses, you’ll need to reserve your spot.
If you are looking to try out the gym, or are just cruising through town, check out our Day Pass option.
Price for an all-day pass – $18.50
Under 17 years old
$14.50 (Gear included for under 12 years old)
10-Visit Punch Pass
10-Visit Punch Pass (Under 17 years old)
*10-visit punch passes expires after 1 year. Pass may be shared or transferred to a friend. Pass may not be refunded, cancelled or put on hold.
Harness – $3.00
Shoes – $5.00
Belay Device – $2.00
Chalk – $2.00
All Gear – $10.00
All Rentals for 14-17 years $5.00
- If you require an instructor to manage the ropes, or if it’s your first time climbing, you need to make a booking. Click here to reserve your spot!
- If it’s your first time visiting Climb Base5, belayers are subject to a belay test and gym orientation. The fee for the test and orientation is $6 for Top-Rope, and $10 for Top-Rope and Lead.
- All climbers under age 19 MUST have a waiver signed by their parents. Fill out the waiver here.
- Students receive 10% of listed price with valid student ID, or proof of enrollment. (Excluding Under 17 rate)
Who doesn’t like a deal?
If you want the best deal for your money, our memberships gives you the most flexibility and value for your climbing needs!