It’s baaaaaack…. based on the overwhelming interest, support and fun people had with last year’s first-ever Defying Gravity bouldering competition and social, we’re bringing it back again for this year. There’s going to be more challenges and games that’ll make this “not-your-average” and most unique climbing comp of the year in Metro Vancouver!
It’s going to be social. It’s going to be about teamwork. It’s going to be a wicked time… Register as a team or sign up on your own (we’ll put you on a team) and face off against other teams with new boulder problems to try and our spicy-constructed team challenges.
This event is for everyone in a fun, relaxed, and supportive environment… If you’ve never climbed in a comp situation and want to give it a try, this is for you. If you’ve had some comp experience, this will be something that you’ve never seen before where you’ll have to trust your instincts, close your eyes, leap and hope you picked the right teammates 🙂
Defying Gravity – Climb together, fall together, stay together.
Date: Saturday, June 16th, 2018
Time: 10am – 10pm
Price: $25 per person
- Climb as a team
- Come up with your own three-person team.
- You can also sign up as an individual… let us know when registering for the event and we’ll organize you to be on a team.
- All ages from 10 and up are welcome to join!
- Earn points as a team by climbing boulder problems and taking part in our team challenges
- The most points for all rounds gets your team to the finals – We’ll have a finals for the top 5 teams from all three team categories (Novice, Advanced, and Experts).
- Win the finals. Get an award, the glory, and, more importantly, the bragging rights!
Deadline to register: June 11th, 2018