Heading into the fall and in preparation for the November Sessions, we’re excited to announce our newest workshops for anyone who’s new to or who wants to try competition climbing!
Join us this September and October to learn about the basics of competition climbing and put your knowledge to the test at this year’s November Sessions. Each 1-hour workshop will cover the competition format, scoring and basic strategy from a unique perspective… This can be as a coach, competitor, or routesetter which means that you can take this workshop more than once to understand all aspects of competition climbing!
Only 10 spots available for each workshop!
Learn from the best!
- Nikki Ho (competitive coach)
- JC Reinosa (routesetter)
- Michelle Linhart (competitive coach)
- Hayden Jones (routesetter and competitive coach)
- Derek Runions (Open Team athlete and competitive coach)
- No charge for members
- Day Pass rate for non-members ($22 for adults / $17 for youth) – Payment will be due upon arrival for non-members
- Wednesday, September 25th / 6:45-7:45pm (Nvan) / 7:15-8:15pm (Coq)
- Wednesday, October 9th / 6:45-7:45pm (Nvan) / 7:15-8:15pm (Coq)
- Wednesday, October 23rd / 6:45-7:45pm (Nvan) / 7:15-8:15pm (Coq)
- Only 10 spots available for each workshop!
- Click here to register for Coquitlam workshops
- Click here to register for North Vancouver workshops