As we put the finishing touches on our mezzanine, which will include a workout and chill-out area, we are proud to present our new and improved party room. It’s been a labour of love with inspiration coming from both inside and outside the gym.
We had Vancouver-based Studio Bjornson Architects come up with a simple, functional, and clean design while Climb Base5’s owner Daniel and gym manager Jessica fine-tuned the details… including the bums on the wall… to hang your jackets and gear, of course!
The use of the party room is now included for any birthday party booked with us.
- Up to 8 Participants: $279
- Additional participants: $27 per person
- Ages: 6 and up
- 1.5 hours of climbing
- 1 hour use of our party room
- Pizza included (2 larges for up to 11 people / 3 larges for 12 people or more) – options are: Pepperoni, Hawaiian, Cheese, or Veggie (mushroom, black olives, onions, green peppers, spinach, and tomatoes)
- Juice boxes included (1 per participant)
- All safety equipment included
- Staff Provided at a 4:1 ratio
As Daniel points out:
I love the way the way the party room turned out. I think its a comfortable and playful space that I’d love too have my party in.
Host your next birthday party at the gym or just come by and check out the majestic mountains hand-painted by our multi-talented manager Jessica!