We’re organizing a workshop at our North Vancouver location on effective warm-up strategies, exercises and stretches to help minimize injuries and improve mobility for rock climbers. Not only will there be information on rehab essentials, it’ll be a hands-on workshop with practical exercises to help prevent injuries.
The workshop will be led by Reza Ghannadan, a Physiotherapist with QubeCore Sports & Rehab in North Vancouver. Reza has been a Physiotherapist for 7 years. After graduating from the Physical Therapy program at UBC, he started working with musculoskeletal and sports injuries. In particular, he has taken an interest in injury prevention programs for a variety of sports, including swimming, soccer and rock climbing. His passion is to assist clients in returning to the activities they love most. He also loves giving high fives.
- Price: Free for Climb Base5 members ($20 for non-members)
- Date: Thursday, July 11th or August 8th
- Time: 7:30-8:30pm
- Location: Climb Base5, #2-1485 Welch Street, North Vancouver
- Cost: Free
- 15 people maximum (Register below!)
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
- All ages are welcome!