Access to the gym will be by appointment only.
The number of people in the gym will be limited at any one time based on the Provincial Health Authorities guidelines for social distancing.
- We will have 1hr 45-minute time slots available through our on-line booking system. Our hours will be modified to provide more availability throughout the day enabling us to provide access to approximately 200 people each day.
- With regards to booking your climbing, we encourage you to come with a partner(s) inside your bubble of close friends or family. This will assist with upholding the recommendations of the Provincial Health Officer.
Here are some ways we are taking precautions for the safety and health of everyone who comes to our facilities:
- Masks are mandatory at all times. Masks must cover chin and nose. Buffs, vented masks, and bandanas are not allowed.
- Physical distancing of 3m for all guests (2m while not exercising)
- New entrance and exit locations for both facilities.
- Floor markings for bathrooms and check-in
- Increased signage throughout the facilities, warning users of pinch points, common areas and social distancing.
- We ask all climbers and visitors to wash or sanitize their hands immediately after entering the facility.
- Liquid and ball chalk ONLY, no loose chalk. We will have liquid chalk for sale at the facility.
- Come ready to climb. Only bring what you need for climbing. Change rooms will be limited and could have long waits.
- Follow the signage when you arrive, check in processes have changed.
Increased number of hand sanitizing stations through-out the facility
15 minute cleaning time slots after each set of climbers
- PPE is readily available for all staff (masks, gloves, face shields, sanitizer, etc)
- Plexiglass barrier for the desk
- Touch-less transactions
- Cubbies wiped down between patrons
- Lower music volume to reduce the need to shout
- Separate bookings for workout room
- Additional ventilation when possible
- High touch surfaces cleaned between each session
View the “Indoor Climbing Gym Industry Guidelines for British Columbia” that we developed in partnership with gyms across BC.