We will be operating in accordance with the most recent health official orders. Effective September 13th, we will be requiring proof of a first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine for people 12 and older. Proof of a second dose will be required by October 24th.
To Our valued Members and Guest | July 30th, 2021
“I want to express my gratitude to every member of our community and beyond for their continued efforts in managing the risks attributed to the spread of Covid-19. Collectively, we’ve proven the risks can be managed. To date we have not had any spread within Climb Base5 facilities. This is monumental and worthy of recognition. Today I celebrate this milestone and I am confident we can continue to manage the safety of our participants.
I want to continue to provide the freedoms that climbing is synonymous with; freedom of movement, self expression and choice. Yet, Covid continues to play a role in these liberties. We are aware of the PHO’s mask recommendations. However, given there is no way of knowing for certain who is vaccinated and who isn’t, we will take the stand that “masks are to be worn at all times with the exception of when climbing., or for children under 12 ” I believe this is a simple action that allows us to continue to provide more access and comfort while providing a high level of protection for everyone. This pandemic is not over. It may have loosened its grip slightly, but this virus continues to hold on. We will continue to monitor the impact throughout BC and the world with the help of our climbing community and health officials.
I appreciate your continued support and if you have any concerns or comments I encourage you to reach out to me directly at email@example.com.”
Climb Base5 Owner,
Daniel Poggi (he/she/they)
We ask that you follow the following rules while in our facilities:
- You must wash or sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the facility
- Members & Punch Pass holders DO NOT require bookings.
- Drop-In Climbers require bookings. Please visit our Home Page to reserve your spot.
- Liquid chalk and ball chalk ONLY, no loose chalk
- Masks are REQUIRED at all times while on the floor. You may remove the mask while climbing
- Come ready to climb. Only bring what you need for climbing. Change rooms will be limited and could have long waits.
- Follow the signage when you arrive, check in processes have changed.
- You must cancel your reservation and not show up at the facility if you become sick, or show any symptoms of COVID-19.
- By booking a time slot you agree that you are not sick, and that you do not have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (including but not limited to: dry cough, fever, tiredness, sore throat).