Adults Only (Ages 40+) with Anna Lee
All skill levels welcome
$150 + gst (members) / $240 + gst (non-members; includes your day passes for each lesson)
Improve as a climber and make new friends with our adults only course aimed at men and women ages 40+. This a unique course for beginner and intermediate climbers who want to develop their skills and strength, conquer their fears, and have fun climbing in a group. The course will be run by Anna Lee who is a climber, instructor, baker and mother of 4-time Overall World Climbing Champion Sean McColl!
The goals of this course are to:
- Learn basic movement techniques and/or hone those basic skills.
- Improve your endurance, route reading, core and physical strength.
- Work at conquering current weaknesses and fears.
- Have more fun climbing in a group than you ever thought possible in a safe environment.
- For beginner or intermediate climbers (5.9-5.11)
- 6 weeks, 1 session per week (2 hours)
- Sunday (11:30am – 1:30pm)
- October 21 and 28 / November 4, 11, and 25 / December 2
Ages 40+, must have passed Climb Base5’s belay test
We are now full!
Coffee, Climbing & Conditioning with Ean
Intermediate levels and up welcome
$200 + gst (members) /$250 + gst (non-members)
Learn methods to transform your climbing. Ean creates an energetic space to grow physically and mentally based on his belief that everyone is powerful and has the unlimited potential to develop oneself. This program is for climbers at the intermediate level and up. Enjoy a cup of Bean Around the World coffee on them as a proud sponsor to jump start your morning!
Must have passed our top rope belay test and be climbing 10+.
Offered at Climb Base5 North Vancouver only
Contact us to register.