All skill levels welcome
$150 + gst (members) / $275 + gst (non-members)
Staying active after becoming a parent is so important, both to your own health and to your baby’s. Finding the time to climb with the little one can be tricky sometimes, and we’re here to help with that. Join us once a week and get the climbing instruction and workout that you need, in a relaxed, quiet and supportive environment that your little one is welcome in!
- 8 weeks, 1 session per week (2 hours)
- Friday (9 – 11am)
- February 1, 8, 15, and 22 / March 1, 8, 15, and 22
- For parents with children aged 0-36 months (The class will provide equipment (eg. a playpen) so that parents can easily take turns watching the babies while other parents climb)
- No more than 2 children per adult. Only adults will be climbing
- New climbers are welcome, and belay instruction will be given as needed
- Course fee covers attendance at 6 out of 8 available classes, since we know that with little ones you may have to miss a class here and there. Additional classes can be purchased if you wish to attend all 8 sessions.
- The instructor, Anna Lee, is a retired Community Health Nurse and an experienced climber
Sign up to our waitlist for North Vancouver
Adults Only (Ages 19+) with Anna Lee
$150 + gst (members) / $240 + gst (non-members; includes your day passes for each lesson)
Improve as a climber and make new friends with our adults only course aimed at men and women ages 19+. This a unique course for beginner and intermediate climbers who want to develop their skills and strength, conquer their fears, and have fun climbing in a group. The course will be run by Anna Lee who is a climber, instructor, baker and mother of 4-time Overall World Climbing Champion Sean McColl!
The goals of this course are to:
- Learn basic movement techniques and/or hone those basic skills.
- Improve your endurance, route reading, core and physical strength.
- Work at conquering current weaknesses and fears.
- Have more fun climbing in a group than you ever thought possible in a safe environment.
- For beginner or intermediate climbers (5.9-5.11)
- 6 weeks, 1 session per week (2 hours)
- Next session in Coquitlam starts March 17
Ages 19+, must have passed Climb Base5’s belay test
Sign up to our waitlist for North Vancouver.
Coffee, Climbing & Conditioning (aka CCC)
All levels welcome!
$200 + gst (members only)
Come find out why people come back to this class year after year. Ean‘s been teaching this super popular morning class for beginners to veteran climbers alike for over 10 years. Jump start your morning with a cup of locally roasted Bean Around the World Coffee, then ease into 80-90 minutes of climbing drills. This is followed by Ean’s 24 station conditioning circuit specifically designed to create strength, flexibility, mobility and most importantly balance in musculature for climbers.
- Location: North Vancouver
- Spring 2019 Session 1: Tues/Thurs, 6-8am, from April 2 to May 30
- Spring 2019 Session 2: Wed/Fri, 6-8am, from April 3 to May 31
- Participants must bring runners or some type of appropriate footwear for the conditioning portion of the class as bare feet is not allowed.
- A sweat towel is also recommended.
- Gym membership (monthly or prepaid)