Adults Only (Ages 19+)
$160 + gst (members) / $215 + gst (non-members; includes your day passes for each lesson)
Improve as a climber and make new friends with our adults only course aimed at men and women ages 19+. This is a unique course for beginner and intermediate climbers who want to develop their skills and strength, conquer their fears, and have fun climbing in a group. The course will be run by Terry Lui and Anna Lee, who is a climber, instructor, baker and mother of Sean McColl, the first Canadian climber to qualify for the Tokyo 2020/2021 Olympic Games!
The goals of this course are to:
- Learn basic movement techniques and/or hone those basic skills.
- Improve your endurance, route reading, core and physical strength.
- Work at conquering current weaknesses and fears.
- Have more fun climbing in a group than you ever thought possible in a safe environment.
- For beginner or intermediate climbers (5.9-5.11)
- 6 weeks, 1 session per week (2 hours)
Ages 19+, must have passed Climb Base5’s belay test
Sign up to our waitlist
The objective of this program is to build up mid-level adult recreational climbers by developing new techniques through direct coaching. Through this course climbers will learn and reinforce the skills needed to get to the next level in their climbing.
- 8 weeks, 1 session per week (2 hours)
- Participants will also leave class with a customized plan to carry them for the next 4 weeks
- Ages: 19+
- Bouldering V4+ OR Lead 5.10+ OR Top-Rope 5.11+
Morning Summit Series
All levels welcome!
$180 for 6 weeks
Come find out why people have been coming back to this class year after year. This program has been offered for over 10 years, with some of our best and most experienced instructors at the helm. Get moving with climbing drills tailored to your goals, followed by a conditioning circuit specifically designed to create strength, flexibility, mobility and balance in musculature for climbers. And all before you head to work for the day!
- Location: North Vancouver
- Tuesdays & Thursdays (6am-8am) OR Wednesdays & Fridays (6am-8am)
- Participants must bring runners or some type of appropriate footwear for the conditioning portion of the class as bare feet is not allowed.
- A sweat towel is also recommended.
- Gym membership (monthly or prepaid – must have an active membership – punch passes not accepted)
All 2020 sessions are full, please add yourself to the waitlist for the next intake which is January 2021.
If you’re interested, please let us know by signing up to our waitlist for North Vancouver