Adults Only (Ages 19+) with Anna Lee
$150 + gst (members) / $200 + gst (non-members; includes your day passes for each lesson)
Improve as a climber and make new friends with our adults only course aimed at men and women ages 19+. This a unique course for beginner and intermediate climbers who want to develop their skills and strength, conquer their fears, and have fun climbing in a group. The course will be run by Anna Lee who is a climber, instructor, baker and mother of 4-time Overall World Climbing Champion Sean McColl!
The goals of this course are to:
- Learn basic movement techniques and/or hone those basic skills.
- Improve your endurance, route reading, core and physical strength.
- Work at conquering current weaknesses and fears.
- Have more fun climbing in a group than you ever thought possible in a safe environment.
- For beginner or intermediate climbers (5.9-5.11)
- 6 weeks, 1 session per week (2 hours)
Ages 19+, must have passed Climb Base5’s belay test
- Sundays / 11am – 1pm
- Sept 8, 22, 29, Oct 6, 13, 20
- Sundays / 11am – 1pm
- Oct 27, Nov 3, 10, 17, 24, Dec 1
Sign up to our waitlist
Advanced Adult Development Program
$200 + gst
The objective for this advanced adult climbing course is for advanced and strong recreational climbers to develop new climbing techniques through training and direct coaching in an intimate group setting. Through this course climbers will learn and reinforce the skills needed to surpass their plateau and become a better climber.
- Ages: 19+
- For advanced or recreational climbers (See below for prerequisites)
- Summer: 8 weeks, 1 session per week / Winter: 8 weeks, 2 sessions per week
- Bouldering V3 or Harder
- Climbing 5.11 or Harder
- Location: Coquitlam
- Dates: June 7 – July 26 (Fridays)
- 8 weeks, 1 session per week (2 hours) from 6-8am
Contact Nikki (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and to register.
Coffee, Climbing & Conditioning (aka CCC)
All levels welcome!
$200 + gst (members only)
Come find out why people come back to this class year after year. Ean‘s been teaching this super popular morning class for beginners to veteran climbers alike for over 10 years. Jump start your morning with a cup of locally roasted Bean Around the World Coffee, then ease into 80-90 minutes of climbing drills. This is followed by Ean’s 24 station conditioning circuit specifically designed to create strength, flexibility, mobility and most importantly balance in musculature for climbers.
- Location: North Vancouver
- Spring 2019 Session 1: Tues/Thurs, 6-8am, from April 2 to May 30
- Spring 2019 Session 2: Wed/Fri, 6-8am, from April 3 to May 31
- Participants must bring runners or some type of appropriate footwear for the conditioning portion of the class as bare feet is not allowed.
- A sweat towel is also recommended.
- Gym membership (monthly or prepaid)
If you’re interested, please let us know by signing up to our waitlist for North Vancouver