Adults Only (Ages 19+) with Anna Lee
$150 (members) / $200 (non-members; includes your day passes for each lesson)
Improve as a climber and make new friends with our adults only course aimed at men and women ages 19+. This a unique course for beginner and intermediate climbers who want to develop their skills and strength, conquer their fears, and have fun climbing in a group. The course will be run by Anna Lee who is a climber, instructor, baker and mother of Sean McColl, the first Canadian climber to qualify for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games!
The goals of this course are to:
- Learn basic movement techniques and/or hone those basic skills.
- Improve your endurance, route reading, core and physical strength.
- Work at conquering current weaknesses and fears.
- Have more fun climbing in a group than you ever thought possible in a safe environment.
- For beginner or intermediate climbers (5.9-5.11)
- 6 weeks, 1 session per week (2 hours)
Ages 19+, must have passed Climb Base5’s belay test
- Sundays / 11am – 1pm
- Jan 12 – Feb 16
- Mar 15 – Apr 19
Sign up to our waitlist
Advanced Adult Development Program
The objective for this advanced adult climbing course is for advanced and strong recreational climbers to develop new climbing techniques through training and direct coaching in an intimate group setting. Through this course climbers will learn and reinforce the skills needed to surpass their plateau and become a better climber.
- Ages: 19+
- Bouldering V3 or Harder
- Climbing 5.11 or Harder
- New term coming March 2020
Coffee, Climbing & Conditioning (aka CCC)
All levels welcome!
$210 (members only)
Come find out why people come back to this class year after year. Ean‘s been teaching this super popular morning class for beginners to veteran climbers alike for over 10 years. Jump start your morning with a cup of locally roasted Bean Around the World Coffee, then ease into 80-90 minutes of climbing drills. This is followed by Ean’s 24 station conditioning circuit specifically designed to create strength, flexibility, mobility and most importantly balance in musculature for climbers.
- Location: North Vancouver
- Participants must bring runners or some type of appropriate footwear for the conditioning portion of the class as bare feet is not allowed.
- A sweat towel is also recommended.
- Gym membership (monthly or prepaid)
- Spring 2020: Tues/Thur, 6-8am, from March 31 to May 28 (9 weeks/18 classes)
Registration is ongoing.
If you’re interested, please let us know by signing up to our waitlist for North Vancouver