$160 + gst (members) / $215 + gst (non-members; includes your day passes for each lesson)
Improve as a climber and make new friends with our adults only course aimed at men and women ages 19+. This is a unique course for beginner and intermediate climbers who want to develop their skills and strength, conquer their fears, and have fun climbing in a group.
The goals of this course are to:
- Learn basic movement techniques and/or hone those basic skills.
- Improve your endurance, route reading, core and physical strength.
- Work at conquering current weaknesses and fears.
- Have more fun climbing in a group than you ever thought possible in a safe environment.
- For beginner or intermediate climbers (5.9-5.11)
- 6 weeks, 1 session per week (2 hours)
Ages 19+, must have passed Climb Base5’s belay test
Sign up to our waitlist
The objective of this program is to build up mid-level adult recreational climbers by developing new techniques through direct coaching. Through this course climbers will learn and reinforce the skills needed to get to the next level in their climbing.
- 8 weeks, 1 session per week (2 hours)
- Participants are expected to climb one additional day per week outside of class time
- This class does not include strength & conditioning elements, please see other complementary offerings (coming Spring 2021)
- Ages: 19+
- Bouldering V3+ OR Lead 5.10+ OR Top-Rope 5.11+
All levels welcome!
$180 for 6 weeks
Come find out why people have been coming back to this class year after year. This program has been offered for over 10 years, with some of our best and most experienced instructors at the helm. Get moving with climbing drills tailored to your goals, followed by a conditioning circuit specifically designed to create strength, flexibility, mobility and balance in musculature for climbers. And all before you head to work for the day!
- Location: North Vancouver & Coquitlam
- Tuesdays & Thursdays (6am-8am) OR Wednesdays & Fridays (6am-8am)
- Monday add-on available for students already enrolled in either Tues/Thurs or Wed/Fri
- Participants must bring appropriate footwear for any non-climbing related activities, as bare feet are not allowed.
- Gym membership (monthly or prepaid – must have an active membership – punch passes not accepted)
- Lead Climbing certification at Climb Base5
If you’re interested, please let us know by signing up to our waitlist for North Vancouver
Looking to polish up your skills, but can’t commit to a program? Or is there something special you’re looking for that you can’t find in our programming? Consider some private coaching – our experienced instructors are eager to meet you and help you achieve your personal climbing goals! One-on-one, semi-private (2 people) and small group (4 people) sessions are available.
Currently Not Accepting New Athletes